Your career at flaconi
Are you ready for a new professional challenge? Then get to know us and explore our vacant positions! Do you want to know more about flaconi as an employer? All information on our recruiting process and benefits can be found here.
We are pleased about your interest in flaconi and are looking forward to getting to know you in person. To learn more about our vacant positions in our locations in Halle (Saale) and Berlin, please click here:
We are flaconi
With more than three million active customers, flaconi is one of Germany’s leading online beauty and fragrances retailers. The online shop’s extensive portfolio consists of almost 1.000 national and international brands and 50.000 products.
From drugstore over organic cosmetics to premium and luxury, the online shop covers all product segments and offers a diverse selection of products for a unique and daily beauty routine.
Founded in 2011 as one of the first online perfumeries, flaconi is successfully continuing its history as one of the largest holistic beauty online pure players in Germany.
flaconi is honored to work with more than 700 people from 60 different nations at the flaconi headquarters in Berlin-Charlottenburg and its fulfillment center in Halle.
With the Flaconi Concept Store in the historic Tuteur House in Berlin, flaconi is also represented in the stationary trade and offers its customers an exquisite range of niche and premium brands as well as an integrated hair salon.
flaconi has received numerous awards and is also represented in Austria, France and Poland.
Our headquarter is located in the heart of Berlin-Charlottenburg, with a wonderful view over the Spree. The seven-story office building “The Benjamin” was completed in early 2021 and offers over 5,050 m² of space not only as a place to work, but also as a space for meeting, exchanging and interacting with your colleagues. Discover all open positions at flaconi Headquarter Berlin.Learn more
In April 2021, we opened the new flaconi logistics centre “Polarstern” in Star Park near Halle (Saale). Covering 28,000 m², this is where our flaconi logistics team ships the total volume of daily orders from. The innovative warehouse system in the new building and your colleagues make this workplace something special. Join us and start your flaconi journey with us – discover our job offers in Halle and become part of our logistics team!Learn more**This page only exists in German.
We understand our customers and strive to satisfy their individual needs – we don’t compromise for short-sighted gains
- We strive to impress our customers with a seamless experience
- We know how to make our customers happy, because we take the customer’s perspective
- We deliver high quality throughout the customer’s whole experience
We trust each other to take ownership and deliver results – we are not afraid to take tough decisions
- We act fair and treat each other with respect
- We enable each other to take responsibility, calculated risks and time to reflect
- We accept clear objectives, define our plan and follow through
- We coach to improve our performance and provide guidance and encouragement
We go by facts – we don’t go only by our gut feelings
- We set clear goals with supporting metrics and measure progress against defined targets
- We develop hypotheses, verify them and decide based on facts
- We use data and algorithms in all our processes and customer products
We create scalable products and processes – we don’t waste time on non-critical ideas
- We are open for innovation if it scales for tomorrow – if not, we stop it right away
- From the start, we define processes and MVPs in a scalable manner
- We keep our overall objectives in mind and don’t lose focus
- We leverage talent and resources appropriately to the expected outcome
We have the courage to rethink what we do and how we do it – we don’t limit our thinking to the status quo or industry rules
- We innovate to support the strategy
- We are courageous and ready to take measurable risks – hypotheses first
- We push each other to reconsider solutions and are open to be challenged
CODE OF ETHICS
We commit ourselves to the basic principles of free democratic order.
We comply with the law. With no exception. We understand it is our responsibility to be informed about legal boundaries.
We treat everybody with respect and dignity. We demand honesty and tolerance for different opinions and beliefs.
We believe all humans are created equal. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, origin, disability or sexual orientation. We believe diversity makes us stronger – personally and professionally.
We pledge to individually comply with and hold each other accountable to this standard.
We speak up for anybody that raises a breach of this code. We commit to listen to others that speak up. We protect all those that speak up.
We act responsibly and sustainably when using the resources of our planet.
- Show appreciation: I show appreciation for everyone‘s contribution to our success.
- Walk the talk: I commit to what I say and I am consistent in my actions.
- Be decent: I treat people with fairness and respect.
- Look in the mirror: I am self-reflected and consider feedback.
- Revise with pride: I admit mistakes and correct my course.
- Empower ownership: I empower people to take ownership by setting a clear objective.
- Invest in people: I grow individual talent by coaching and challenging.
- Build teams: I raise the team by hiring external experts and nurturing internal superstars.
- Foster collaboration: encourage collaboration with others by providing transparency and fostering trust.
- Give feedback: I give honest and constructive feedback in an instant and frequent manner.
- Drive results: I steer teams towards business targets and measure results.
- Inspire with vision: I inspire with passion and vision in line with our strategy.
- Take decisions: I make coherent decisions and make sure everybody is aligned.
- Ensure ownership: I make sure there are no gaps in ownership and that things are getting done.